• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

worst idea i've ever had!

mrka1979

i dont think they got screwed. if Bens TD counted at the end of the game for the win then i could see some people being pissed off, i wouldnt be because i am one who thinks the right call was made.

im with you kaka...

we seem to agree a lot....you doin anything friday night??

jk..:-)

The head of refs, Pereira (SP?) was on "Total Access" last night and went through the following calls: the D-Jack non-td when his one foot hit the pylon, the Locklear holding call, the B Ro td, the D-Jack PI, and the Hass "block". For all of those, he showed footage indicating why the call was made. On the B Ro td, he indicated that no matter how it was called on the field it couldn't have been overturned with the replay evidence.The only call that was deemed incorrect by him was the Hass "block". He showed that the ref had seen Hass seeming to go low on #26 and make contact when in fact he did not contact #26 at all, and was tackling the intercepting player (Ike Taylor).

The head of refs, Pereira (SP?) was on "Total Access" last night and went through the following calls: the D-Jack non-td when his one foot hit the pylon, the Locklear holding call, the B Ro td, the D-Jack PI, and the Hass "block". For all of those, he showed footage indicating why the call was made. On the B Ro td, he indicated that no matter how it was called on the field it couldn't have been overturned with the replay evidence.The only call that was deemed incorrect by him was the Hass "block". He showed that the ref had seen Hass seeming to go low on #26 and make contact when in fact he did not contact #26 at all, and was tackling the intercepting player (Ike Taylor).

fug pereira it took him almost two weeks to come up with some jive ass bullshit rule to back up the rulling on the field.

He did say that the ben TD couldve gone either way and he wouldve agreed no TD if it were ruled no TD.The same went for the holding call but he is was right on the pylon d-jack call.

I just wonder how many meetings he had with the cmmisioner before going on that show.

f*ck pereira it took him almost two weeks to come up with some jive ass bullsh1t rule to back up the rulling on the field.

Considering he did admit that the Hass call was wrong, I would say his assessments were fair. I didn't know that the reason they ruled offensive PI with D-Jack was because Hass was outside the tackles and hadn't thrown the ball yet. According to that rule, the call was correct.

He did say that the ben TD couldve gone either way and he wouldve agreed no TD if it were ruled no TD..

Ummm..that's what I said above. lol

alright MH...listen...i am as impartial as they come for this super bowl. i really did not care who won...

DJack pushed off....you can CLEARLY see the defender leave his feet because he got pushed...watch the tape...

Roethlisberger i thought was in the endzone. there was no evidence that would overturn the call on the field.

and yes, the worst call was the block on 'hass'...i didnt actually see that tho cause i was shitting at that moment...the game was so boring i didnt care...

there you go. i DID NOT care who won the game. now stop yer bitchen.

alright MH...listen...i am as impartial as they come for this super bowl. i really did not care who won...

DJack pushed off....you can CLEARLY see the defender leave his feet because he got pushed...watch the tape...

Roethlisberger i thought was in the endzone. there was no evidence that would overturn the call on the field.

and yes, the worst call was the block on 'hass'...i didnt actually see that tho cause i was sh1tting at that moment...the game was so boring i didnt care...

there you go. i DID NOT care who won the game. now stop yer bitchen.

Listen you tell your kids to stop..............

This is all in fun I really dont care about the calls at this point anymore.

I will continue to post threads with humor aimed at that SHOW we called a superbowl.

You can either join in the laughter and fun or just dont click on my threads.

nuff said

i thought yall got f*cked too, but crying about the sh1t for this long is beyond pu$$y.

I disagree. Usually I think whining after the fact is lame if it goes on this long. But this guy isn't some anonymous guy. He's putting himself out there and putting his money where his mouth is.

Archived