• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiny Richardson turning heads with Vikings

ctrcat

That's not a Colts writer. It's a fan. Fans are retards.

You're a smart guy, what about the article do you disagree with?

And what about what doesn't show up in the stats sheet (which the author speaks of), ie opening things up for TY Hilton or showing more potential than 34 overall pick Coby Fleener?

hey! remember guy who made that one catch in that one game? we should have totally picked him up. what? he didn't do anything else all season and was on his second team of the year after all teams passed him by thru 7 rounds because he's constantly doing stupid poo? but still there was that one catch and it meant something guys....IT MEANT SOMETHING!!!

just remember that bell and chandler have been turning heads here in OTAs.

Sadly ... that's actually news. Those lines are typically reserved for UDFAs and draft picks. Just illustrates how precarious our OT situation really is.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hence why he went undrafted, right?

Didnt both our projected OTs go undrafted?? I guess GMs dont always get it right or we are screwed.

Bottom line is DG should have done more in the offseason to secure the bookends. We're hoping an average RT or ... DT turned OG turned OT that has never played OT in the NFL ... will work out for us. That's not good no matter how you look at it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived