• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiny Richardson turning heads with Vikings

ctrcat

Maybe we offered him a deal and he said fug the Panthers. Maybe he is a huge fan of Norse mythology and likes purple.

I think Tiny hates Cam Newton and knows that Teddy B is already the better QB. He took the sure thing because, hey, he doesn't like towels and thinks they have no place on the sidelines let alone on the QBs head. If you check his twitter profile under pet peeves he has "fake smiles" in all caps.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

I hate it too. I'm a Panthers fan and GMan fan. I rarely question his genius but my momma didn't raise no dummy either and with Rogers last year and Tiny this year the frustration is justified and real.

Lol, what did Rogers do last year? Have one good game against an awful secondary?

Lol, what did Rogers do last year? Have one good game against an awful secondary?

Did you watch the Chiefs playoff game? If not, http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/DaRick-Rogers-hauls-in-46-yard-pass-from-Luck/6b882cf8-388c-41e4-b7d1-b96f5eb91e51

And yes, he did have over 100 yards and 2 TDs in his second NFL game. He was a former Georgia player of the year and All-SEC player. Risk free stud.

Richardson himself basically played the #1 overall pick to a stalemate the last two years. Risk free stud.

Just saying.

This is like telling a buddy he should have bought stock in Widget Inc and the going "I told you so!" After the company's CEO comes out with the statement, "Widget Inc is great!"

Wait till something actually happens before making a "I told you so" thread.

Is this the same guy that keeps making Hurst threads?

no this is the "we're going 0-16 if we don't draft da'rick rogers" guy who made a thread (after the saints beatdown on SNF so it was very well-received) beating his chest about a 107 yd 2 td game last season.  worth noting that those would be his only touchdowns and half of his total yardage for the entire season.

Archived