• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mortal Kombat X Komfirmed

chknwing

Why? MK is one of the best-selling fighting franchises of all time. It's one of those titles that extends beyond one or two generations.

On another note, come on! Sub Zero gets no respect nowadays from a marketing standpoint. He's always had Scorpion's number. I'd like to see Sub Zero get a win.

Depends on which "sub zero" your refering to. The original sub zero was killed in the first mortal kombat game by scorpion (as well as the 2011 game) and became evil turning into noob saibot. That sub zero got the win by killing human scorpion and setting off the chain of events that lead to quan chi killing his clan and having lin kuie blamed for it. The younger sub zero (tundra but named himself that as tribute to his brother) and scorpions duels always ended in a stand still. Heck in mk 3, scorpion promised to protect the younger sibling until quan chi got involved.  After mk 4 quan chi is scorpoins rival, and truely he doesn't give a crap about sub zero anymore. Of course raidens time travel to the past to fix the future messed that up. Now scorpion is a slave to chi. Both sub zeros are now technically dead. Older being noob saibot and the younger being a damn robot.

That brings another question is this the younger or older sub zero we are seeing in the trailer? I guess since the robot one died in the previous game, his soul somehow gets back to the living bringing him back to human...ugh i hate how deaths work in this series. one game dead the next back to normal.

After watching that...I'm a bit confused.

only a lot. If I get fuged out of some quality characters and gameplay elements because they still think injustice was the right move i'm gonna be pissed. That whole environmental fighting thing just flat out sucks.

Edit: From the Testyourmight forums some interesting news. A character that is the child of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade is confirmed. As well as an Aztec god similar to Raiden and Fujin. 

Intradasting.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived