• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com article-Peppers best player in team history.

ctrcat

Pampers was a basketball player, that choose football cause he could make 10x the money.

Cra, how would classify jake as a passer? did he havea rep of hitting catchers inthe numbers?

Sad that in the history, at least now jake was the best QB. After a healthy year, cam will make his claim.

Sent from my BNTV600 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Pampers was a basketball player, that choose football cause he could make 10x the money.

Cra, how would classify jake as a passer? did he havea rep of hitting catchers inthe numbers?

Sad that in the history, at least now jake was the best QB. After a healthy year, cam will make his claim.

Sent from my BNTV600 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Jake as a passer? Favre-ish.

Not the arm strength but he was all about giving his guys chances to make plays regardless of how it impacted what people thought of his play.

A lot of 89's big games likely wouldn't of occurred bc more reasonable QBs might not of thrown it up IMO. It goes both ways....so I don't consider Jake a hindrance to 89

I buy that, but I do remember bad jake....... high throws and worm burners etc. But I also remember being surpised jake having high comp, even after the bad jake games. Not all the years, but a couple 60%ish, I think he (orsteve)held the record tilcam broke it. Good jake favre, bad jake pickles.

Nope jake(good) was not a hindrance, but he wasnt elite either. When dan henning and jake are best options, makes me think what if. Many of those targets (35 around) where those smoke passes ie a pass that plays like a run. Prime smitty would still get 5-7 yards off those, that put pressure on the D to adjust.

Archived