• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL.com article-Peppers best player in team history.

ctrcat

In the context of being a football player, IMO Smith was better than Peppers

If you want to talk about who was the better teammate well I guess it depends on your preference between a mute with no observable passion or a serial asshole

I don't think Peppers is the best in team history, but he's definitely top 5. I remember him palming the ball out of Vick's throwing hand when he came around the edge and he just took off with it. Not to mention the interceptions that were always awesome to watch.

I miss watching Peppers in his prime. Dude was an animal.

In the context of being a football player, IMO Smith was better than Peppers

If you want to talk about who was the better teammate well I guess it depends on your preference between a mute with no observable passion or a serial asshole

that better teammate vying for the spot as best player might be a guy like gross or TD or kasay.

It's easy to pick the nc state fans out in this thread. It's not like peppers held out/ demanded a trade or any of that bs. He simply played out his contract and left. No big deal and definitely no reason to hate.

Btw, I would pick 89!!

These are the top two, IMHO.  Without one's foot, none of the magic of 2003 takes place, along with a bunch of other wins.  Without the other's heart, the 1996 run on the field and the keep pounding mantra that springboarded the team to the SB in 03 doesn't happen......

John-Kasay-2.jpg

72536026.jpg

I don't think Peppers is the best in team history, but he's definitely top 5. I remember him palming the ball out of Vick's throwing hand when he came around the edge and he just took off with it. Not to mention the interceptions that were always awesome to watch.

I miss watching Peppers in his prime. Dude was an animal.

Wow. Just saw this. My bad bro

Archived