• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BEAST

CelibatePimp

Idk if you're always like this, or if you're on some new medication or something. between this whole "sweet spot is pleasurable for us to watch" and your non stop weird posts in the Madden cover thread..... Are u, like, ok?

And it was a joke! I didn't originally have any intention to be a pervert. Once someone made a joke, I made a joke back. And I got some pie for it, glad I did. You're just jealous :)

Lol Organic Chemistry exam tomorrow. Summer course so its slammed into 4 weeks. No sleep. Must get A. But why the insults?

No insults. Posts just seemed a lil 'off' the last couple days. Curious. Good luck with ur test. Chem's a bitch

You know, that spot where kelvin stretches his arms up in the air and Cam puts the rock right where kelvin needs it. That sweet spot. Very pleasurable for all of us to watch.

But to bad it is only OTAs and not on Sunday. Unlike OTAs. Cam will have a much tougher time hitting the sweet spot when he is getting pass rushed like crazy. I'm not trying to be neg or another thing. But if our Oline doesn't hold up. Cam will be on the ground a lot this season. Hoping for the best tho.

I'm assuming he's speaking about a TD Pass or Redzone situation (and NO, all TD pass attempts don't start in the red zone). 

In those type of situations, yes you will be making that pass. Hopefully, Kelvin will always have great separation. However, this is the NFL. So you may have to throw when your receivers are covered, or in/near a crowd. 

That's when/where those type of throws are needed. And it happens every weekend, numerous times a game; thrown to the likes of-- AJ Green, Megatron, Antoine Bolden, Michael Crabtree, etc., by QB's just "Chucking it up" out of reach of the defender (especially if there's a size mismatch). 

Antoine Bolden?  Bravo, sir.  That's top 5 material for butchering a player's name, lol.  It's Anquan Boldin.   :D

Archived