• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BEAST

CelibatePimp

So you're referring to that "sweet spot" that leaves Benjamin hangout out to dry where he can get laid out by a safety? Yeah lets avoid that spot and hope Cam hits him between the numbers instead

The defenseless receiver rule will play a part in that type of ol' school play. Playing by the rules safeties can't do any thing but challenge the ball in the air.

So you're referring to that "sweet spot" that leaves Benjamin hangout out to dry where he can get laid out by a safety? Yeah lets avoid that spot and hope Cam hits him between the numbers instead

I'm assuming he's speaking about a TD Pass or Redzone situation (and NO, all TD pass attempts don't start in the red zone). 

In those type of situations, yes you will be making that pass. Hopefully, Kelvin will always have great separation. However, this is the NFL. So you may have to throw when your receivers are covered, or in/near a crowd. 

That's when/where those type of throws are needed. And it happens every weekend, numerous times a game; thrown to the likes of-- AJ Green, Megatron, Antoine Bolden, Michael Crabtree, etc., by QB's just "Chucking it up" out of reach of the defender (especially if there's a size mismatch). 

you must be new to football

Not every great pass is a between the numbers pass. I think he's referring to a pass similar to the one he scored in the National Championship game. Think back shoulder passes and other such instances where the positioning of the pass and Kelvins sheer size and length make even a well covered route an almost automatic completion.

The guys name is KB red zone for a reason. Think we will throw jump balls on crossing routes? Why would we do that! I'm talking long streaks to the end zone, goal line fades, etc.

tempota0528__535--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

from panthers.com

Oh my God...Kelvin Benjamin is fat!!!   Fat, fat, fatty, fat, fat!!!!

WTF weight do they want this guy to play at?  The "experts" that say he can't play at 240 have obviously not taken a look at this young man.

Looks like the picture of health to me.  Go get 'em Kelvin.

The guys name is KB red zone for a reason. Think we will throw jump balls on crossing routes? Why would we do that! I'm talking long streaks to the end zone, goal line fades, etc.

Idk if you're always like this, or if you're on some new medication or something. between this whole "sweet spot is pleasurable for us to watch" and your non stop weird posts in the Madden cover thread..... Are u, like, ok?

Idk if you're always like this, or if you're on some new medication or something. between this whole "sweet spot is pleasurable for us to watch" and your non stop weird posts in the Madden cover thread..... Are u, like, ok?

Lol Organic Chemistry exam tomorrow. Summer course so its slammed into 4 weeks. No sleep. Must get A. But why the insults?

Archived