• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ working out for Hornets June 4th

teeray

Why do people always say that?

Did I say anywhere that I didn't like PJ? No.

I'd love to get the kid at 24. JUST NOT 9

If you're going to draft a SG, which we should be, then there will more than likely be one or two from the second tier available. If Stauskas isn't there then there is NO reason to pass on PJ. There is no one in that 8-13 range that is better than PJ. If you don't think PJ wouldn't have been a top 10 pick had he been in school then you're crazy.

Edit: I have no problem separating my college fanhood from my pro. You guys should try it.

That would mean I would be calling for Hood at 9, which I'm not.  And by the way, I think Marcus Paige should've won ACC POY, so I'm not some deluded Duke fan, I give credit where it's due.

That would mean I would be calling for Hood at 9, which I'm not.  And by the way, I think Marcus Paige should've won ACC POY, so I'm not some deluded Duke fan, I give credit where it's due.

Hood is most certainly in that 8-12ish range. He's not a shooting guard and I don't see them going after a SF. 

If you're going to draft a SG, which we should be, then there will more than likely be one or two from the second tier available. If Stauskas isn't there then there is NO reason to pass on PJ. There is no one in that 8-13 range that is better than PJ. If you don't think PJ wouldn't have been a top 10 pick had he been in school then you're crazy.

This is where our opinion differs. Good day to you, sir.

PJ will be the guy at #9.

Duke fans who rave about how great McBob is and should be brought back to start, Henderson should be kept because he'd be one of the best 6th mans in the league, and Deng should be brought in to start at SF will rage and cry and talk poo about MJ and call him a homer and talk about how much PJ blows.

I really wish UNC/Duke didn't exist. Makes idiots out of people.

Archived