• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ working out for Hornets June 4th

teeray

Says the Wolfpack fan. C'mon...

Co-signed by the Duke fan.  Only UNC fans think this guy should be picked at 9.  I can deal with 24, but dominating in the D-League doesn't warrant the #9 pick.  I don't know if anyone has ever watched a D-League game, but its basically a pickup game at Atlanta's Run-N-Shoot.  No defense played whatsoever, so of course the offensive numbers are going to be elevated.  It is completely possible for a guy like Julius Randle to fall to 9, which would be a much better value pick.  

Co-signed by the Duke fan. Only UNC fans think this guy should be picked at 9. I can deal with 24, but dominating in the D-League doesn't warrant the #9 pick. I don't know if anyone has ever watched a D-League game, but its basically a pickup game at Atlanta's Run-N-Shoot. No defense played whatsoever, so of course the offensive numbers are going to be elevated. It is completely possible for a guy like Julius Randle to fall to 9, which would be a much better value pick.

As a Heels fan I have more bad feelings towards PJ than good. As a Hornets fan I think it's obvious that he and Staus are the best SG. And IMO they're not too far off from one another.

I'll leave it to the guys whose job it is to evaluate the talent. Getting you guys to admit that PJ would have dominated college basketball this past season is useless.

Edit: I have no problem separating my college fanhood from my pro. You guys should try it.

So there is absolutely 0 concern about Hairston's 0.8 assists a game?

If we take Hairston at 9 we'd be insane, and yes I'm a Wolfpack fan, but I'm also a reasonable one. I wanted Barnes in '12 and have never held grudges against college players, I just know that Hairston at 9 is stupid.

I'll still be the guy who wants McDermott or Stauskus at 9

Co-signed by the Duke fan.  Only UNC fans think this guy should be picked at 9.  I can deal with 24, but dominating in the D-League doesn't warrant the #9 pick.  I don't know if anyone has ever watched a D-League game, but its basically a pickup game at Atlanta's Run-N-Shoot.  No defense played whatsoever, so of course the offensive numbers are going to be elevated.  It is completely possible for a guy like Julius Randle to fall to 9, which would be a much better value pick.  

Duke fan here and I see no problem with PJ at 9. 

If it wasn't for the off the court stuff. He is a no doubt top 10 pick. 

Also D-league competition is way better then college.

If we take Hairston at 9 we'd be insane, and yes I'm a Wolfpack fan, but I'm also a reasonable one. I wanted Barnes in '12 and have never held grudges against college players, I just know that Hairston at 9 is stupid.

And you'll be the guy in a few years saying "I thought Mcdermontt would be better boy was I wrong".

PJ without a doubt dominates Mcdermontt. Now that they are known to be close in size and weight. They might match up on the court.

And it won't be pretty.

AMEN!

Archived