• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok Panther Insider I need a Answer!!!

koolkatluke

Panther Insider is another Panther message board...

That why theirs a space between Panther( )insider so their would be no confusion but I guess you miss it. Sorry next time I'll just put it like this Panther

Insiders so I can get some good banter instead of dumb jokes.

Honestly i thought this was a pretty good topic who is out there at the dt position

That's all I'm saying does anybody have any info if a vet on another team maybe in trouble of getting cut because

1. The team has a younger player who can do his job cheaper

2. He might have lost a step

3. He is not getting along with a new coaching staff

4. A rookie is way ahead of schedule and ready too start

What ever I just want too know if anybody got some inside info on maybe who will get the axe and come and help us.

what does someone from another team being cut have to do with Panther insiders? Panther insiders would know about the Panthers right?

No the (Panther) part of my statement is me asking my fellow Panther fans. The (Insider) is too the people who my have Espn insider or may have other inside info sites that I don't have.

The fact I got too explain all this is ridiculous can I just get somebody who may have a good idea of what they are talking about and not a bunch of guys who have nothing better too do then too pick apart something.

Archived