• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

seriously tho, how do u go down on the first drill of TC?

thunderraiden

It is no coincidence that it happened the beginning of TC. I doubt that this would have happened once he got in the groove of training. It is unlucky but at least we may see him back at the end of season and we have time to adjust before week 1.

There are lots of positive things happening with the defense as welll right now.

An achilles rupture is a bizarre injury.

I was playing basketball with a friend of mine many years ago. He was in great shape and played every day. He went up for a jump shot (no one was near him) and his achilles ruptured as soon as he jumped.

All I know is.....itt used to be an injury that was hardly heard of at all compared the amount of players that it happens to now.

Maybe it's just all in my mind, but 20 years ago, compared to the last 10, there seems to be a dramatic increase in hearing about this injury. Players keep getting bigger, and bigger.

Not sure if anybody remembers WR Ronald Curry from Oakland, but he was a fit WR, and it took him over 2 years to come back from his. He was out the first year, came back and tore it again the very next season.

Not being negative, but it is hard to imagine a guy Kemo's size recovering from this quickly, and being able to perform like before when you are 350-360, depending on what day he is weighed on.

Hard to say I guess just what causes it. :confused:

I hate it though.

Archived