• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin first WR Panthers have taken in 1st R in 17 years

Tshimanga Biakabutuka IS by far the worst pick ever made.

Don't agree at all.  TB could play, and I understand the pick.  Injuries killed his career, but at least he did contribute somewhat.  Jason Peter and Jeff Otah were worse. 

Rae Carruth is the worst pick we ever made, and it isn't even close.  But from a onfield performance perspective, I would say that Otah is probably the biggest mistake we made in the first round, or maybe Jason Peter.

Don't agree at all.  TB could play, and I understand the pick.  Injuries killed his career, but at least he did contribute somewhat.  Jason Peter and Jeff Otah were worse. 

Rae Carruth is the worst pick we ever made, and it isn't even close.  But from a onfield performance perspective, I would say that Otah is probably the biggest mistake we made in the first round, or maybe Jason Peter.

or rashard anderson

What awful picks Rashard Anderson and Rae Carruth were.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'd i remember correctly Carruth was serviceable as a WR at least. It was off the field where he was a douchebag.

...And now for something completely different!

I'd i remember correctly Carruth was serviceable as a WR at least. It was off the field where he was a douchebag.

...And now for something completely different!

Douchebag might be a tad of an understatement, no?

As a Spartan, I hate UM players with a passion. That said. Timmy was a beast. Until his knee blew. He had never had an injury before. Then bam.

Just shows to go ya. You just never know.

Still remember ESPN asking Polian if he had any concerns about his durability. He gave a one word answer, "None" :(

Still remember ESPN asking Polian if he had any concerns about his durability. He gave a one word answer, "None" :(

Wow, you put me in the same sentence as Polian. Part of me is impressed, but the part of me that thinks he has gone off the deep end is, well, not happy.

I do have to agree with ol' Willy there though. I had no concerns over health. I just hated Timmy because of where he played college.

Carruth never cursed us he cursed himself...period and curse only happen becuz those believe they are curse so please refrain from using the word in and around this franchise it's the last thing we need....Boston Red Sox believed it for how long and how long did it screw them...point made safe the cursing for the refs when we play the saints again this year for the title

Wow, you put me in the same sentence as Polian. Part of me is impressed, but the part of me that thinks he has gone off the deep end is, well, not happy.

I do have to agree with ol' Willy there though. I had no concerns over health. I just hated Timmy because of where he played college.

Nah, not lumping you in with Polian there.

Just remembering a not so great moment in Panther history.

Archived