• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you Subway!

Zcustom

Subway is kind of like the Wal Mart of sub shops. Fast, cheap and everywhere. Not the greatest quality but you'll eat there for convenience.

Better food? Just recently tried McAlisters and absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Firehouse is probably my favorite. Like Quiznos pretty well also; Jimmy Johns and Jersey Mikes too. There's a Jimmy Johns a couple blocks from where I work and I swear they can deliver a sandwich in about 60 seconds.

And if you want a hot sandwich, there's a place called Charleys Philly Steak Subs that makes some great ones.

Oooh! Way to bring it with McAllister's!! Good stuff

My god I love sandwiches. Eating a Mediterranean veggie sandwich from Panera right now, no way can I make that at home for .75 :)

The boss would get us Panera occasionally. Their Italian was decent right until they left the 'Made On' sticker on the bottom of my sammich. Pay a premium for their sammich, I expect it to be made fresh, not yesterday....

JersyMike's is good for the fact they slice the meat per sammich.... But a JimmyJohns #9 add hot peppers is what a sammich is supposed to taste like...

There's a Jersey Mike's pretty much right across the street from my house. Don't go there much these days, but I probably covered their rent the first month or two after they opened.

Also a chain here called Lenny's that serves awesome pepper-salsa stuff with their subs. Delicious.

Archived