• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you Subway!

Zcustom

Who the hell buys sandwiches? Here let me go spend $6 for something that I can make at home for .75 in 1 minute. Oh  and I won't come out smelling like a yeast infection

Well thanks for completely annihilating any appetite I had built up for lunch.

I agree 100%. Have not ate there in years and never really enjoyed when I did...Another good one is Penn Station, don't think you've got that in Wilmington tho do you?

I have not heard of Penn Station, so we must not have one.

Another place I like subs from is the Teeter... their deli is pretty good.  They have the good meats.

I am hooked on JimmyJohns... But will settle for Subway if I have to. Get spinach instead of lettuce.... youre welcome...

I've given JImmy Johns like 3 or 4 chances... all I ever get from them is two pounds of mayonnaise wrapped in Jimmy Johns wrapping. so gross

Who the hell buys sandwiches? Here let me go spend $6 for something that I can make at home for .75 in 1 minute. Oh and I won't come out smelling like a yeast infection

My wife works uptown so it's too far a drive for her to meet me at the house to make my sandwich.

I have not heard of Penn Station, so we must not have one.

Another place I like subs from is the Teeter... their deli is pretty good.  They have the good meats.

Back in the day I liked the value and taste of the Teeter subs...now, not so much.

I prefer Jersey Mikes to all.

#9, with the mayo and bacon, Mikes way, add the pepper relish.

Back in the day I liked the value and taste of the Teeter subs...now, not so much.

I prefer Jersey Mikes to all.

#9, with the mayo and bacon, Mikes way, add the pepper relish.

I think it depends on which one you go to.  I do still like their turkey subs a lot, but you're right, you can't beat a #8 or #9 Jersey Mike's.

Who the hell buys sandwiches? Here let me go spend $6 for something that I can make at home for .75 in 1 minute. Oh  and I won't come out smelling like a yeast infection

My god I love sandwiches. Eating a Mediterranean veggie sandwich from Panera right now, no way can I make that at home for .75 :) 

Subway is kind of like the Wal Mart of sub shops.  Fast, cheap and everywhere.  Not the greatest quality but you'll eat there for convenience.

Better food?  Just recently tried McAlisters and absolutely loved it.  Would highly recommend it to anyone.

Firehouse is probably my favorite.  Like Quiznos pretty well also; Jimmy Johns and Jersey Mikes too.  There's a Jimmy Johns a couple blocks from where I work and I swear they can deliver a sandwich in about 60 seconds. 

And if you want a hot sandwich, there's a place called Charleys Philly Steak Subs that makes some great ones.

Archived