• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you Subway!

Zcustom

I love Subway.

Veggie delight=230 calories 

Maybe some of my love for the chain is because when I put on a bathing suit or shorts, I don't feel like poo about myself. Thanks Subway :)

I love Subway.

Maybe some of my love for the chain is because when I put on a bathing suit or shorts, I don't feel like poo about myself. Thanks Subway :)

Lol you crack me up Cat.

Giving Subway credit for your fitness level? That's rich.

Lack of value at Subway is what I am pointing out. Spend the same amount of $ elsewhere and you get better quality and quantity. Pretty simple.

Lol you crack me up Cat.

Giving Subway credit for your fitness level? That's rich.

Lack of value at Subway is what I am pointing out. Spend the same amount of $ elsewhere and you get better quality and quantity. Pretty simple.

Fast lunch that's low cal and low fat, it's hard to find that :)

Yeah, they definitely skimp you, and the meat isn't very good to begin with.

But deli meat is bad for you, so maybe they're doing us a favor.

I will throw down some Boar's Head freshly sliced deli meat but stay far away from pre packaged deli meat. I know Boar's Head is supposed to be bad for you but it is delicious. Not sure if there is a difference between freshly sliced or pre packaged, but any pre packaged deli meat that has an expiration date 3-4 month's out can't be good for you.

I heard Dr. Oz mention that pre packaged deli meat and hot dogs are the absolute worst thing you can eat and will take years off your life. This is why I try to stick to salads with grilled chicken as much as possible. It makes me feel better when I follow that up with a couple of cold beers, a cigarette, and some unprotected sex. It's all about balance.

ps...fug Subway.

I love Subway.

this thread just became useless without pics!!!!!  :cool:

Wait. Deli meat is bad? Whatchoo talkin bout Jase?

Yeah I bring my lunch too but sometimes you need a break from the office you know?

Deli turkey and ham is bad because it's got a bunch of additives that cause cancer. Try to stick with roast beef because it at least is one whole chunk of meat.

Plus subway uses bread with an ingredient used to make yoga mats.

Archived