• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fug you Subway!

Zcustom

With limited dining options near my office I end up at Subway sometimes. How they get away with only putting 2 tiny slices of turkey on a 6" sub is beyond me. Highway fuging robbery.

Never again, I'll drive the extra 10 minutes to Firehouse or Jersey Mikes from now on. Well, until the new Steak N Hoagie (best sub shop evar!!) opens up in a few months.

I have never liked Subway.  I'll eat it when I have to, but if I had the choice, I would go to Quiznos or Jersey Mike's.  I'd rather pay a little bit more to have some meat on the sub.

By the way, when I say that I'd rather pay more, I really mean "pay the same."  Everyone thinks Subway is cheaper, but it really isn't that much cheaper.

Wait. Deli meat is bad? Whatchoo talkin bout Jase?

Yeah I bring my lunch too but sometimes you need a break from the office you know?

An 8" Jersey Mike's sub, or similar subs from other joints, will typically have 60-80% of your daily allowance of sodium

Yeah I've completely stopped going to Subway, Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, pretty much anywhere is better...

I agree 100%. Have not ate there in years and never really enjoyed when I did...Another good one is Penn Station, don't think you've got that in Wilmington tho do you?

Archived