• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dream Semi Realistic Offseason

MedellinHeel

I think Hayward is worth that contract. The guy can flat out ball. The man is an AllStar caliber player; all around.

Hayward could play the SF position so adding Nik Stauskas doesn't hurt.

Ennis will not be there at 24, but Elfrid Payton could. Stock is rising and could be a candidate for ROTY.

PG: Kemba Walker / Elfrid Payton

SG: Nik Stauskas / Gerald Henderson / Gary Neal

SF: Gordon Hayward / Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF: Cody Zeller

C: Al Jefferson / Bismack Biyombo

I think Hayward is worth that contract. The guy can flat out ball. The man is an AllStar caliber player; all around.

Hayward could play the SF position so adding Nik Stauskas doesn't hurt.

Ennis will not be there at 24, but Elfrid Payton could. Stock is rising and could be a candidate for ROTY.

PG: Kemba Walker / Elfrid Payton

SG: Nik Stauskas / Gerald Henderson / Gary Neal

SF: Gordon Hayward / Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

PF: Cody Zeller

C: Al Jefferson / Bismack Biyombo

I like this only if we don't overpay for Gordon Hayward. We also should consider looking at some guy's in free agency.

I like this only if we don't overpay for Gordon Hayward. We also should consider looking at some guy's in free agency.

Teams going to have to over pay. There really isn't a whole lot in free agency outside of restricted FA.

Too get any of those you'll have to over pay so the other team doesn't match.

It's going to take 14m+ to get players like Hayward or Monroe in Charlotte with out sign and trade moves.

So it's either pay with the check book or pay with draft picks, either way your over paying.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived