• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurst Impressing

MedellinHeel

Well it's my opinion. I have the right to say that he looks average just like you have the right to constantly complain about stupid poo. 

OK, now go through my posts and quote them to show where I always complain about stupid poo.  I don't complain. I discuss. That's what a football forum is for.  Now go and enjoy your "amen" corner, that is when you're not watching YT videos.

More UNC hate in this thread and more whining. Dude slipped for a reason. Injury may be a little more serious than what was lead on. I told Panthro in another thread that I was shocked he wasn't drafted. But there's a reason why. There's an undrafted UNC OL who recently retired that is headed to the NFL HOF in a few years. 

Wish James the best but move on people. 

So you admit the only reason for all this is that you are a UNC fan?

I actually wanted B. Turner in the 2nd round to alleviate our OT issues. 

Only reason for "all this" is that I thought it was relevant. Backyard guy many wanted that we passed on etc etc. 

Well to be fair, 32 NFL teams were doing more than "perusing youtube videos" and they each passed on him as many as 7 times, so yeah.

I agree, that is fair, but it's also fair to think that some teams like the Ravens (not 32, because all didn't have tackle as a priority) decided to roll the dice that Hurst would not be drafted and that they would be able to acquire him "on the cheap."

I mean, hell, I could be wrong, but more than half the teams in the NFL invited the kid to camp.  That, along with his pre-injury grade has to mean something.

OK, now go through my posts and quote them to show where I always complain about stupid poo.  I don't complain. I discuss. That's what a football forum is for.  Now go and enjoy your "amen" corner, that is when you're not watching YT videos.

no you don't understand. Complaining is saying things he doesn't agree with. come on learn the local dialect.

Well, I certainly feel better now that you, IGSaint, has proclaimed him "average" from perusing YT videos.

How is that different from what you and Heel are doing?

Unless you have a source in the scouting community, you're basing your evaluation on the same thing the rest of us are. And as a source, it's far from perfect.

I don't know who the Panthers' regional scout is/are - but I can assure you that they are probably more familiar with Hurst than any other NFL regional scout in the country. There hasn't been much to scout from in North Carolina regarding NCAA football. The scout could probably just get a hotel up in Chapel Hill during football season.

There's only 3 teams in the Carolinas that legitimately put out consistent NFL talent. UNC, Clemson, and South Carolina. 

Discuss, complain same poo. Next time don't come at me like I can't say what I feel about a prospect and if it is not worth a thread being created about him. 

Discuss, complain same poo. Next time don't come at me like I can't say what I feel about a prospect and if it is not worth a thread being created about him. 

I get what you're saying. i admit I was being a smartass, but in my opinion it's also being a smartass to tell someone that a thread is not worth creating when said thread has hundreds of views with people having a discussion about it.

Archived