• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Raheem Morris tells his team the Carolina Panthers have be

AKPantherFan

I had no idea that we had dominated the Bucs so heavily in that stretch. I honestly thought it was about even.

It's easy to dismiss the Bucs as the bottom feeders of the league, as they're the team that seems closest to "rebuilding." But they've acquired some good offensive players, and if Freeman works out, they could be a decent team again.

Regardless of how good of a team they are next year, I'm sure they'll play us hard.

Pssst.... Raheem Morris. That 02 victory that you seem so proud of was against Randy Fasani and Lamar Smith. There was no Stephen Davis in that game. ;)

Oh man that was the most pathetic QB performance that I have ever witnessed.

I'm not sure calling out his top draft pick by declaring him a bust if he doesn't get double digit sacks and then spending an entire film session doing essentially the same thing to the rest of his team is a way to build chemistry. You can be tough without being negative.

Archived