• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poll: 9th Pick

MedellinHeel

9th Pick  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want Cha to draft at 9 and why?

Yea, he's a little over 6'6 and a half w/o shoes on. But, unless there is some new rule that requires players to be barefoot during games, then he'll have shoes on so he'll be around 6'8. His defense will work itself out and Clifford will help significantly. Also, having him in the game alone helps Big Al tremendously. Plus he'll have Kemba Walker. Morrison had no one close to Jefferson or Walker. One of his main problems was a mental thing he couldn't overcome and a lack of talent at PG and C

- Also, just because they had similar stats, and are both white(just kidding), doesn't make them similar players at all.

If you watch McD play, he's not as bad inside the basket as you think, and he's more athletic then you think. He has what it takes to be an NBA player.

With all that being said, Zach Lavine is the guy I really want.

Btw, is there anything worse about being a Charlotte Hornet fan then the in-team rivalry between Duke and UNC fans. Especially when you don't like either team.

We need more NCSU and Wake Forest fans around here to complete the square

He very well could be the best player at 9. He's got Rudy Gay talent. Clifford is showing a lot of interest. Who do you want at 9?

You can not be BPA at 9 when you are primarily a spot up shooter. Hood has a shaky handle and due to his slight frame will struggle to finish over / through NBA bigs. 

I want Stauskas at 9 no question, especially after he showed to be more athletic than people thought at the combine. 

You can not be BPA at 9 when you are primarily a spot up shooter. Hood has a shaky handle and due to his slight frame will struggle to finish over / through NBA bigs. 

I want Stauskas at 9 no question, especially after he showed to be more athletic than people thought at the combine. 

Stauskas is the spot up shooter. Hood's got some serious length at 6'8. He's got slashing ability but yeah he needs to get in the weight room. Hood will be able to create his own shot. The huddle needs to stop with the white boys playing NBA basketball. Laugh

Yea, he's a little over 6'6 and a half w/o shoes on. But, unless there is some new rule that requires players to be barefoot during games, then he'll have shoes on so he'll be around 6'8. His defense will work itself out and Clifford will help significantly. Also, having him in the game alone helps Big Al tremendously. Plus he'll have Kemba Walker. Morrison had no one close to Jefferson or Walker. One of his main problems was a mental thing he couldn't overcome and a lack of talent at PG and C

- Also, just because they had similar stats, and are both white(just kidding), doesn't make them similar players at all.

If you watch McD play, he's not as bad inside the basket as you think, and he's more athletic then you think. He has what it takes to be an NBA player.

With all that being said, Zach Lavine is the guy I really want.

Sorry dude I just don't see how a 6'7 1/2 stretch 4 works on this team.

I am a UNC fan and a PJ fan. But PJ needs to get as far away from some of his boys in Greensboro and Durham as he possibly can.

Lol gtfoh

None of his college violations are violations in the NBA. You should also know PJ comes from a grounded watchful family. 

Lol gtfoh

None of his college violations are violations in the NBA. You should also know PJ comes from a grounded watchful family.

I know that PJ and his family are pretty good people. Some of the people he has been around or associated with in both Durham and Greensboro are not. For PJs sake I would like to see him get away from some of hanger ons and leeches and go somewhere that he can have a fresh start and just be a pro.

I am saying this not because I think PJ is a bad person, but because I want him to have the best chance to succeed.

Archived