• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tc needs to end now!!!

we traded Kris b/c he was unhappy and he was making other people unhappy. I still wish he has Jenkins....I'd take him unhappy, drunk and overweight. I still his pros outweigh the cons.

Ditto, I've said that numerous times this offseason (except the drunk part). :rolleyes:

Yeah, our players would be injury-proof during the regular season if they just skipped all of these training camps and practices. :rolleyes:

You're very naive to think a tackle shouldn't have or need to run in the National Football League. Even if their running is limited in game situations, the conditioning in practice and training camp increase the player's stamina and endurance, which is critical in games.

These injuries are unfortunate, but I don't think their representative of any overworking on the coaching staff.

I know that Big DT's like kemo will have to run but knowing kemo isn't in shape and should know that his big self could injure himself from runnin 10-20 yards upfield

some kid at my skool slipped and broke his leg and he only ran 5 steps. ( The kid was fat ) Big people should be put in shape before being put in hardcore training

Everybody needs to stop getting their panties in a wad when it's reported that someone is hurt or sitting out... this kind of stuff is pretty normal for camp, we're just getting all these minute by minute updates now... information overload for sure.

This. Reminds me of those Microsoft Bing commercials for search overload.

I know that Big DT's like kemo will have to run but knowing kemo isn't in shape and should know that his big self could injure himself from runnin 10-20 yards upfield

some kid at my skool slipped and broke his leg and he only ran 5 steps. ( The kid was fat ) Big people should be put in shape before being put in hardcore training

if Kemo is in danger from running 10-20 yards then he has no business playing in the NFL. Shiat happens. Kemo was doing what he was suppose to be doing.

Pretty evident that you are not the required 18 year old to register for this forum. Your age shows in your niave posts.

Comparing a fat kid a school or as the kids spell it skool to a starting NFL player? Thread of the year.

they should know he has no stamina. Kemo is to BIG to run 10 yards. they need to tell him to get in shape while maintain his weight. isnt that why we traded Kris cuz he was to Big and out of shape

Apparently you have never played organized sports

During the off season players at all levels High School on up tend to eat a few BIG Mac and watch alot of T V & play video games on the couch.

And they have been inside in the A/C

Now they have to sweat and get out in the heat and run those extras off

FOOTBALL IS A INJURY SPORT!!!!

These guys get some type of injury every week during the season .

Kemo got blowed out in training camp.

Could of happened 1st game of season.

At least at this point re-evaluation of DT want cost Panthers a win next Sunday

they should know he has no stamina. Kemo is to BIG to run 10 yards. they need to tell him to get in shape while maintain his weight. isnt that why we traded Kris cuz he was to Big and out of shape
Are you kidding? Kemo was in tremendous shape for a man his size. He was able to do all the drills. Maybe the slowest one, but he could do them, and needed to if he wanted to play in this defense. What got him was pure dumb bad luck.

Archived