• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For you people that are ok with Bell starting

MedellinHeel

I am amazed at the number of people that are ok / content with Bell starting period, much less starting at LT. 

I just read this on another post and thought it deserved it's own thread. 

Last year Bell was graded responsible for 9 sacks, 6 QB hits, and 31 QB hurries

All 3 statistics are the top 5 WORSE in the NFL among starters. 

Guys, Bell is a backup at BEST and in no way should be starting until he gets better. 

Our OL is in a world of hurt right now. Question marks and concerns GALORE. 

We better pray some teams cut loose some solid stop gap veterans. 

Bell was not good on the right.. No question. Maybe he's not a RT, but a LT, which he played in college. Note I said maybe.

My stance is, I will not proclaim were fugged and be all negative until I have seen video evidence of Bell sucking at LT. I'm also high on chandler.

The guys upstairs have seen these guys play in practice. Didn't chandler also grade out perfect at LT last pre season?

Ok, Medellin. It's not exactly breaking news that Bell isn't very good.

So. Who would you have drafted in this years draft (and at what position.) let's get this poo on the record and we'll see how well your picks grade out at the end of the season!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I always love when people confuse not feeling the need to continually and endlessly b-tch and whine with "content" :unsure:

This. What does the OP expect us to do as fans? Bitch everyday about Bell or show up at the Panthers front office with pitchforks threatening them until they sign an all-pro at LT? This is a stupid thread. 

Ok, Medellin. It's not exactly breaking news that Bell isn't very good.

So. Who would you have drafted in this years draft (and at what position.) let's get this poo on the record and we'll see how well your picks grade out at the end of the season!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I personally am going to wait and see how everyone in the draft pans out then come back and make threads about who we should have drafted. I will also claim those were the players I wanted all along

I am amazed at the number of people that are ok / content with Bell starting period, much less starting at LT. 

I just read this on another post and thought it deserved it's own thread. 

Guys, Bell is a backup at BEST and in no way should be starting until he gets better. 

Our OL is in a world of hurt right now. Question marks and concerns GALORE. 

We better pray some teams cut loose some solid stop gap veterans. 

Like some have said.

No one is saying they are OK with it.

We just realize a couple of things that some of you don't.....that we have ZERO say about it and there is absolutely nothing we can do to change it no matter how many fuging threads are started.  So....no use OBSESSING over it.

Archived