• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis injured his knee

Sam Mills Fan

How did that poem go again?

The Sky Is Falling

a fairy tale

adapted by Panthers55

Once upon a time there was a tiny, tiny huddler named Chicken Little. One day Chicken Little was searching the internet when he saw a tweet and got very afraid.

"Oh," cried Chicken Little, "the sky is falling ( injuries are mounting). I must go tell everyone at the huddle."

So Chicken Little typed and typed, and he met unicar 15.

"Why do you type so fast, Chicken Little?" asked Unicar15.

"Ah, Unicar," said Chicken Little, "injuries are mounting everywhere, and I must go tell the "huddle king."

"How do you know that injuries are mounting, Chicken Little?" asked Unicar15.

"I saw it with my eyes, I was tweeted by a big bird, and a bit of it fell on my head," said Chicken Little.

Are you sure it wasn't poo? Said Unicar15. Oh no it wasn't, I know the difference between poo and the truth.

(added by me)

And just as panthers55 was about to lead them into his den to beat some sense into them...

...the sky fell on him (sprained his hand).

"Oh dear," said Unicar15.

"We're too late," said Proudiddy.

"Poor panthers55," said carolinarolls.

"No sense in going to the huddle king (Zod)," said pantherj.

"Nothing to do now but go type on how our season is doomed some more," said Sam Mills Fan.

And they did.

Can you tweeting folks do me a favor and calm your freaking digits and see what the outcome of an injury is before positng it?

Tweet: OH NO! a guy just fell down. *seconds later* Ooops, he just got tackled.

Give it a freaking rest already!

Yeah, but are we going to get these 'updates' every time a player is slow to get up or the medical staff (who's OVERLY cautious during camp anyway) sees about a player?

I remember the good old days when a player was reported to be injured, the guy didn't trip over his shoelaces. That's because the media had to wait to report and could get MORE ACCURATE information before making a blog/report.

This instantaneous crap sucks.

Can you tweeting folks do me a favor and calm your freaking digits and see what the outcome of an injury is before positng it?

Tweet: OH NO! a guy just fell down. *seconds later* Ooops, he just got tackled.

Give it a freaking rest already!

I assumed that if Gantt felt it noteworthy to leave an update on that it might have been serious. Blame him, not me.

fek darin gantt.

to everyone repeating what has been tweeted and presenting it as fact on a forum...It's not.

Do us all the courtesy of finding another tweet that confirms or waiting to hear an update to make sure you aren't posting some idiot's knee-jerk reaction and half-witted take on the situation. Otherwise this site (and any others with similar problem) are going to be rendered completely worthless virtually overnight.

PLEASE!

Archived