• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kemo out of surgery>>out for 9 months to a year

CBDellinger

One of my best friends got to observe the procedure and it just ended a few minutes ago. Everything went well but the performing doc said he'd def miss all of this year and gave an eta of 9 months to a year.

One odd notable fact was that since he was so large they had a hard time locking down the operating table and it was not as balanced as they normally like for it to be.

Anyways... I dont think this news comes as a shock to anyone... still, it certainly sucks.

One of my best friends got to observe the procedure and it just ended a few minutes ago. Everything went well but the performing doc said he'd def miss all of this year and gave an eta of 9 months to a year.

One odd notable fact was that since he was so large they had a hard time locking down the operating table and it was not as balanced as they normally like for it to be.

Anyways... I dont think this news comes as a shock to anyone... still, it certainly sucks.

one of the team doctors for the Panthers says that ortho guys always overestimate so A: they don't look bad if complications arise and B: so that when they make a miraculous comeback it looks better on them. When Carson Palmer went down, the doctor who did the surgery said it was going to be a 15 month recovery when the tendon wasn't even fully torn and Carson was back six months later lol

but yeah, Kemo is done with the team. He's 31 and has a huge roster bonus coming up next year. Sorry big guy, thanks for the memories.

but yeah, Kemo is done with the team. He's 31 and has a huge roster bonus coming up next year. Sorry big guy, thanks for the memories.

I was thinking something similar. I think we've seen Kemo in a Panthers jersey for the last time. I don't think he'll come back from this.

one of the team doctors for the Panthers says that ortho guys always overestimate so A: they don't look bad if complications arise and B: so that when they make a miraculous comeback it looks better on them. When Carson Palmer went down, the doctor who did the surgery said it was going to be a 15 month recovery when the tendon wasn't even fully torn and Carson was back six months later lol

Carson Palmer didn't have surgery........

Carson Palmer didn't have surgery........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2290239

Palmer had surgery Tuesday in Houston. Doctors used grafts from other parts of his body and donated tissue to fix the damage during an operation that lasted more than two hours. Palmer headed back to California on Thursday to do his rehabilitation.

do you ever get tired of being wrong

Archived