• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benjamin quickly impressing Panthers

This season would have been awesome if we would have found out Greg Hardy was a worthless loser a couple months earlier. I am excited about Benjamin though, but it is frustrating that Hardy is ruining everything.

I'd rather be a worthless loser in your eyes, than to be the judgemental douche you are.

ironic that the player in his screen name is responsible for ending another player's career in the film room, punched another player while they were in a defenseless position, and is general a total asshat towards anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.  and to some that do kiss his ass.

greg hardy hasn't been 1/4th the headache smitty was

ironic that the player in his screen name is responsible for ending another player's career in the film room, punched another player while they were in a defenseless position, and is general a total asshat towards anyone that doesn't kiss his ass. and to some that do kiss his ass.

greg hardy hasn't been 1/4th the headache smitty was

and that's just the headaches that made the media.

It doesn't mention other stuff that a few people are aware of.

I like the colorful clothes he wears, and the way the sunlight plays upon his hair.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I like the way the sweat glistens on his body, under the hot Carolina sun

no homo

Glad we got KB and I hope he plays good. But that is yet to be seen. Practices and camp only goes so far. KB got to come up with the catches when they truely count. I really hope he be comes a big star for this team this year. But like any rookie. Got to go out there and prove it on the field on Sunday afternoons. You can look impressive in camp ass he wants. But if it doesn't convert onto the playing field. all this talk is for nothing. Good luck to KB this season. Hope he does well.

Glad we got KB and I hope he plays good. But that is yet to be seen. Practices and camp only goes so far. KB got to come up with the catches when they truely count. I really hope he be comes a big star for this team this year. But like any rookie. Got to go out there and prove it on the field on Sunday afternoons. You can look impressive in camp ass he wants. But if it doesn't convert onto the playing field. all this talk is for nothing. Good luck to KB this season. Hope he does well.

Lighten up, Francis.

Archived