• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can the McNutt get some love?

CelibatePimp

Underwood is our get behind the defense guy

My man tweeted this yesterday and it caught me a little off guard:

@Begasu26: We got speed with McNutt running a 4.48 at 6'3", King run a 4.34, Underwood ran a 4.31.

He said he found those numbers on their respective CBS draft prospect pages.

do you frequently hammer the point home with a "pow" for good measure?

because now that's all I'm going to think about when you post.

Whammy! Chicken of the cave.

That's what you've got me thinking about.

King is basically the only WR we have that can get behind the defense. He ran a 4.47 at the combine but was a vertical threat in college. For that reason alone I think he makes it. I see many flanker screens involving him and Benjamin this season.

you know we have underwood right? Who is faster than that. Why does everyone always forget underwood? He should stand out if anything bc of his hair. Really though I think either underwood or McNutt will have surprisingly good seasons. Remember underwood had 400 something yards with Glennon throwing to him, it's amazing he even accomplished that.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

you know we have underwood right? Who is faster than that. Why does everyone always forget underwood? He should stand out if anything bc of his hair. Really though I think either underwood or McNutt will have surprisingly good seasons. Remember underwood had 400 something yards with Glennon throwing to him, it's amazing he even accomplished that.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Because he caught 24 balls last year. He's entering his 6th year, we kind of know what he is at this point. The Panthers fans are clamoring for a break out star. Not a journeyman.

Archived