• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaun King on WFNZ

SCP

If you can't refute what I say you call me a troll. Even Daniel Sterling knows better than that. Knock it off and come with something better than that.

Your upset cause I called you a troll about bringing up the towel on the head thing with cam? Have you been on this board for the past 4 years? Everytime that it is brought up people laugh on here because the media would bring up this topic that Cam was a terrible teammate, he was a baby, and didnt want to listen to anyone because he wore it on the sidelines.

Show me one time where a teammate of Cam's, coach, owner, anyone that is actually involved with him has said its a problem and I will admit im wrong, but you will only find media talking heads, people tweeting that have no involvement with him say that its a "problem"....oh by the way....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

post-92-140008268902_thumb.jpg

post-92-140008269969_thumb.jpg

post-92-140008270721_thumb.jpg

The media matters whether you like it or not. In a world without the media Manziel is just a mediocre player with a 4th rounder grade. Same as Tibow. But the media made them into something that owners gravitate towards which is publicity and money. Without negative media attention a GM or coach could survive an extra year or two of losing seasons.

The media matters to you.

No GM worth anything alters his plans based on what the media - or the fans - think.

The media matters whether you like it or not. In a world without the media Manziel is just a mediocre player with a 4th rounder grade. Same as Tibow. But the media made them into something that owners gravitate towards which is publicity and money. Without negative media attention a GM or coach could survive an extra year or two of losing seasons.

Wrong AGAIN....imagine that.

That's your opinion. The GM doesn't have to change his plan, the owner will. lol

Supposedly Brigdewater was on Cleveland's draft card until about 10s before the pick was announced. The owner changed it to Manziel. Yes, I heard that from the media.

The media shapes society. It's probably one of the most powerful entity there is. Why do you think war propaganda is so crucial. Media have access to information and people breathe that. Don't act like you're beyond influence. From word of mouth to newspapers and digital media. Cleveland fans think they're getting a gigantic 6'0 tall QB with massive hands and speed of light. They'll be disappointed when September come and see a little dude trying to keep a roster spot.

People lie when they say they don't listen to the media, especially when they're using the media to tell you that. lol

The owner of the Panthers is Jerry Richardson, not Jerry Jones.

Pretty clear you don't know the difference, but some of us do.

Was that just to increase your post count or do you have anything to contribute?

Pointing out that you were WRONG AGAIN is my contribution today.

GM's and Owners do NOT make decisions based on what the idiot talking heads in the media say.

Supposedly Brigdewater was on Cleveland's draft card until about 10s before the pick was announced. The owner changed it to Manziel. Yes, I heard that from the media.

No....they worked both out and picked the one that they thought was the best fit for their team.

Guess who it was saying Bridgewater was on Cleveland's draft card?  The idiots in the media....who do nothing but speculate and throw poo against the wall. 

Don't know about GMs, but owners make financial based decisions. GMs are just their employee and will do what they're told. Haslam wanted Manziel, Farmar wanted Bridgewater and Cleveland got themselves Johnny Football.

JR is not one to really care what the talking heads think.

And...I guess you were in the Browns' war room and know exactly what conversations were had...or at their facility when they worked out both QB's and made a decision on which was the right one.

No...you were not.  You are basing your opinion that the media influences the decisions.....based on the media's conjecture leading up to the draft.  Talk about a flawed logic.

Your upset cause I called you a troll about bringing up the towel on the head thing with cam? Have you been on this board for the past 4 years? Everytime that it is brought up people laugh on here because the media would bring up this topic that Cam was a terrible teammate, he was a baby, and didnt want to listen to anyone because he wore it on the sidelines.

Show me one time where a teammate of Cam's, coach, owner, anyone that is actually involved with him has said its a problem and I will admit im wrong, but you will only find media talking heads, people tweeting that have no involvement with him say that its a "problem"....oh by the way....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm not upset at all. I was responding to a statement that said, When has Cam said that he was upset or mad or something like that. I simply stated that during the game, there are numerous times when the camera was aimed directly at Cam, and he looked upset. Plenty of times. You're stuck on the towel on the head bit that you are no where near the original context. I never hinted to anything about him being a terrible teammate, or that he was a baby and didn't want to listen to anyone blah blah blah blah. All of that wasn't even relevant. 

And of course, the horrible media making things up outta thin air, just for our pleasure. Where there is smoke there is fire.

This is the most accruate statement that you have made on here.

The media's (especially those on ESPN and NFLN) sole purpose is to create things to talk about that in turn will create ratings.  If you think that it is to "report", then there is little help for you. 

More than half of their reporing and shows are nothing by opinion and conjecture.  They are so far away from "reporting the news" that it is not even comical.

And yes....I know that for a fact.  As I worked for ESPN for several years.

Archived