• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin freshman highlights

CelibatePimp

KB reminds me of a bigger Fitzgerald he really does. Larry hands is just much better. One thing I can say is I never seen KB drop a redzone pass or a deep pass. Has anybody else?

how does he stack up to Larry specs wise? 40? 3 cone? vert? bench? etc

Interesting comparison

Jeez he's huge! And those end arounds show more speed than 4.6

Insert double entendre's here.

Double entendre's mean sexual stuff about dudes being huge and end arounds being sex related stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

he really knows how to use those hands!

Optimus Prime?

He was already dubbed that at FSU.

Note: 13 is a prime number.

Watching him on end-arounds is just sick. His best unofficial at the combine was like 4.53 so its not like he was a slow guy. And for a big guy you can tell it takes him a bit to get going, but once he does his speed is just fine, you see it on those plays for sure, plus he has the size and long strides to just eat up yards, man, this guy has so much potential. Its really sickening to see people so down on this selection, just open your eyes and dream.

Jeez he's huge! And those end arounds show more speed than 4.6

Insert double entendre's here.

Double entendre's mean sexual stuff about dudes being huge and end arounds being sex related stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

oh. I thought it was a double team in Canada 

Just watched the presser.  Very likeable guy.  I like that his influences are mostly humble guys like Fitz and Megatron.  Quiet assassin type.  Yeah gonna be gettin this kid's jersey.

He was already dubbed that at FSU.

Note: 13 is a prime number.

Watching him on end-arounds is just sick. His best unofficial at the combine was like 4.53 so its not like he was a slow guy. And for a big guy you can tell it takes him a bit to get going, but once he does his speed is just fine, you see it on those plays for sure, plus he has the size and long strides to just eat up yards, man, this guy has so much potential. Its really sickening to see people so down on this selection, just open your eyes and dream.

Tbis is so correct. 

He's not slow. He just takes a bit to unwind that big body on a short sprint like the 40 (like a tall runner out the blocks). 

However (as you indicated) when he gets going he's fast/eats up yards. Plus he's shifty as well, which would make up for any lack of speed (if that was really the case) along with his huge body. 

Watching him in the open field gets me excited. KB along with a healthy Olsen and we will have something for Cam. I think Olsen played through a lot of ankle foot issues last year.

Avant and Cotchery will be very nice complimentary pieces too.

They're just scared that Cam finally a 6'5 super athlete to throw too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's nice to have to have KB. But you got to remember this ain't college anymore and as soon as teams see him getting the ball alot. Teams will start doubling him every time. Then who else can help us besides Olsen? We need another solid WR. None of these guys we have on the roster now really can't do crap. I want to see KB do good.But once teams figure us out. Teams will take him out of the picture. But we will see.

Archived