• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin freshman highlights

CelibatePimp

The first time I really watched him was against Miami in 2012 and he had a couple drops and then recovered nicely with a couple nice catches. Then I watched him against VT the next game and although he didn't do much you could just see the potential he had. And then he broke out big time last year and is probably just getting started on what will hopefully be a long and successful career as a Panther.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The catch radius is great. Getting the ball at its highest point is great. Football instincts are great. His ability to deceptively stride away from DBs is great. His want to with the physical play north-south is good. His ability to stop in pockets is good.

What grabbed me the most above all is his sick double move with a crazy head fake at 2:03

If you notice (particularly in the second half of the video), Winston just throws the ball up there, knowing Benjamin's going to catch the ball. 

This is something Cam's gonna now have, which will him and the Panthers immeasurably on the field and win column, along with increasing Cam's pass % and TD's 

If you notice (particularly in the second half of the video), Winston just throws the ball up there, knowing Benjamin's going to catch the ball. 

This is something Cam's gonna now have, which will him and the Panthers immeasurably on the field and win column, along with increasing Cam's pass % and TD's 

I believe those prayer throws belong to EJ Manuel.

Archived