• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rate each round & Draft Re-do

MedellinHeel

My attempt at this game got killed with a whopping 7 responses. I suck. Oh well here is mine. 

1. Kelvin Benjamin - I really liked this pick and it was who I wanted. I didn't know it was who I wanted until we drafted him and I yelled yeah! 

2. Morgan Moses - I thought the Tackle position was very important and would have picked him. My order was Moses, Ealy, Allen Robinson so I am not complaining too much. 

3. Trai Turner - I thought I was going to pick somebody different, but I like this pick! I think we needed a guard and he seems like a great fit

4. Telvin Smith - Truth be told I have no clue about Tre Boston, so I go with my second FSU player. I think he's got amazing speed and we can use him as our "joker" in the box safety type player 

5. Bene Benwikere - I was tempted to go Abbrederis, but truth be told how much better is a WR in the 5th compared to the guys we have? We need a corner and I will give it to the real GM on this one

6. Seantrel Henderson - Since we already got our tackle in the second I would take a flier on this guy hoping our strong locker room can reign him in and I would add that I would like for him to be in the 7th but we hypothetically traded that pick away too. 

I have the draft a B+ and will keep that grade. The first three picks were amazing. It's impossible to change any of those first three and make the draft better.

The last three picks had good value and can make a solid contribution in some fashion or another.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

My attempt at this game got killed with a whopping 7 responses. I suck. Oh well here is mine. 

1. Kelvin Benjamin - I really liked this pick and it was who I wanted. I didn't know it was who I wanted until we drafted him and I yelled yeah! 

2. Morgan Moses - I thought the Tackle position was very important and would have picked him. My order was Moses, Ealy, Allen Robinson so I am not complaining too much. 

3. Trai Turner - I thought I was going to pick somebody different, but I like this pick! I think we needed a guard and he seems like a great fit

4. Telvin Smith - Truth be told I have no clue about Tre Boston, so I go with my second FSU player. I think he's got amazing speed and we can use him as our "joker" in the box safety type player 

5. Bene Benwikere - I was tempted to go Abbrederis, but truth be told how much better is a WR in the 5th compared to the guys we have? We need a corner and I will give it to the real GM on this one

6. Seantrel Henderson - Since we already got our tackle in the second I would take a flier on this guy hoping our strong locker room can reign him in and I would add that I would like for him to be in the 7th but we hypothetically traded that pick away too. 

Our WR position is in much worse shape than CB. Abbrederis was the best WR in the big 10 or 12 I believe and destroyed on of the top CB's in the draft. Talent wise I dont think you can compare him with Benwikere (granted I don't know much about him) 

I have some concerns with Moses and his ability to play the LT position. Go compare his foot speed with Turner for example. Seems a bit slower and sluggish imo. 

1. Kelvin Benjamin - Works for me. Wished for Cyrus at the time, but with Moses available in the 2nd, Kelvin is good.

2. Morgan Moses - Ealy is a great player. However, look at our offensive line. Hopefully we get rid of one of our ends sooner rather than later and Ealy turns out to be the real deal.

3. Trai Turner - Fine with this.

4. Prince Shembo - I'm a Carolina student, I've seen probably most of the plays that Tre played in at UNC. He's not a great player. Hopefully his shoddy tackling and coverage gets overlooked since he is a play maker, which could work in our scheme. But Shembo is very undervalued and could likely serve as an eventual TD replacement.

5. Robert Herron (No Trade Down) - The Wyoming prospect was the steal of the draft in the 6th round. Herron, not Cooks, is the next Steve Smith. High motor, goes up and grabs balls without any fear, fights for extra yardage, quick as hell, pretty good hands. Only knocks are size and that he could be more polished.

6. Andre Hal / Marcus Roberson / Loucheiz Purifoy - Best CB available, take your pick.

7. James Hurst - Ridiculous value in the 7th, and a legitimate first/second round prospect before the big injury.

if you're going to take the trade to get Turner in the 3rd, you can't then turn around and fail DG for using the 7th to get him and then take that pick back.  You likely wouldn't have gotten Turner 20 spots later.

Huh? We did not trade to get Turner, we traded to get in the CB. Unless I am missing something. 

Our WR position is in much worse shape than CB. Abbrederis was the best WR in the big 10 or 12 I believe and destroyed on of the top CB's in the draft. Talent wise I dont think you can compare him with Benwikere (granted I don't know much about him)

I have some concerns with Moses and his ability to play the LT position. Go compare his foot speed with Turner for example. Seems a bit slower and sluggish imo.

Brandon Coleman and Luchiez Purifoy basically are considered undraftable or developmental at best players and therefore passed up by 32 teams.

I think your going by the 2014 mock draft that was put out after the last draft.

Purifoy proved why he got destroyedregularly on game tape..he ran slow and had poor combine measurables supporting his awful play.

Brandon Coleman had zero explosion, dropped passes and adding three UDFA on a redraft does not improve it.

1. Kelvin Benjamin - Works for me. Wished for Cyrus at the time, but with Moses available in the 2nd, Kelvin is good.

2. Morgan Moses - Ealy is a great player. However, look at our offensive line. Hopefully we get rid of one of our ends sooner rather than later and Ealy turns out to be the real deal.

3. Trai Turner - Fine with this.

4. Prince Shembo - I'm a Carolina student, I've seen probably most of the plays that Tre played in at UNC. He's not a great player. Hopefully his shoddy tackling and coverage gets overlooked since he is a play maker, which could work in our scheme. But Shembo is very undervalued and could likely serve as an eventual TD replacement.

5. Robert Herron (No Trade Down) - The Wyoming prospect was the steal of the draft in the 6th round. Herron, not Cooks, is the next Steve Smith. High motor, goes up and grabs balls without any fear, fights for extra yardage, quick as hell, pretty good hands. Only knocks are size and that he could be more polished.

6. Andre Hal / Marcus Roberson / Loucheiz Purifoy - Best CB available, take your pick.

7. James Hurst - Ridiculous value in the 7th, and a legitimate first/second round prospect before the big injury.

Pretty good draft. I like B. Turner alittle bit more than Moses (feet & mean side). 

Herron is nice in the 5th. 

Brandon Coleman and Luchiez Purifoy basically are considered undraftable or developmental at best players and therefore passed up by 32 teams.

I think your going by the 2014 mock draft that was put out after the last draft.

Purifoy proved why he got destroyedregularly on game tape..he ran slow and had poor combine measurables supporting his awful play.

Brandon Coleman had zero explosion, dropped passes and adding three UDFA on a redraft does not improve it.

You meant to quote someone else? lol 

This times a 1000x.

Archived