• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post-draft presser (audio) with RR and DG

CelibatePimp

Tackles in the draft after the top group weren't as good as what the team currently has, so no point in drafting them.

What are these tackles he is speaking of? We don't even have depth. Hurney use to fall in love with guys and it almost always burned us.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

What are these tackles he is speaking of? We don't even have depth. Hurney use to fall in love with guys and it almost always burned us.

He was referring to Bell and Chandler on the team as starters. Didn't feel like anyone past the top 3-4 guys was better then those two guys.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Tackles in the draft after the top group weren't as good as what the team currently has, so no point in drafting them.

"@RavensInsider: Ozzie Newsome said the tackle board just didn't stack up...Said they weren't going to reach”

Basically what Gettleman said. If Newsome and Gettleman say it and believe it then who the hell am I to disagree.

"@RavensInsider: Ozzie Newsome said the tackle board just didn't stack up...Said they weren't going to reach”

Basically what Gettleman said. If Newsome and Gettleman say it and believe it then who the hell am I to disagree.

Pretty much what I've been saying all offseason. This years tackle group was horrible after the top 3. They all had huge question marks, were developmental guys or were more suited as a guard. There wasn't but three guys that I had confidence in to come in and start day 1.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Well apparently 15 other GM didn't think that ..............

Archived