• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

I don't know why you guys are so excited, Kony was over projected earlier this year, and many knew it. A lot more sensible mocks had him late second, early third. Hell I bet if you find those mocks they're more in line with what's play out, instead of the bullshit that's usually projected by the "professiona" (tv hosts).

Let's hope he doesn't get too lazy on the bench, here's a snippet from some of the articles:

"But the words of an anonymous scout to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel a couple days before the draft also might have raised questions. Said that scout: "He thinks he's already anAldon Smith-type player. Classic con man. I don't trust this kid. He will be just a big pain in the (expletive). He's one of those 'let somebody else draft him' guys."

Oh look we've got a new alt, how clever, never seen anything like this before.

Oh look we've got a new alt, how clever, never seen anything like this before.

yeah way to not add to the discussion I've never seen this before. 

By the way red you're a cocksucker. u mud iright

fixed your post you can thank me with pie

you might want to add, oh what was is 60 chances for him to be drafted? So 31 teams, and the poo tv personal didn't even give two fugs he fell to us, it wasn't even a second thought he "fell".

You must be a genius if you saw all of that just from a man running 40 yards and around a few cones.

I know it's hard to see with gettlemans gut in your face, but if you take a few seconds to get his nuts off your chin you might see that it's very telling video. Also look up his "highlights", he basically only gets a sack when someone fugs up an assignment.

Archived