• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

Look, I really want a shut down corner too but we can't just throw our picks out there and hope to get lucky and hit on one. There are OTs available that can start for us and we gotta go OT for safety -- after the KB risky pick (which I love by the way).

If we need an OT then they will get one from somewhere

Because Ealy was graded as a first round pick. Also, you do realize that either Hardy or CJ won't be here next year, right? Rookie DEs have a hard time progressing in the NFL. Giving Ealy a year before he takes the reigns helps us AND him.

along with most positions in the nfl,they all take time except for rb

the pick is premature this is assuming hardy and cj play hardball

missed out on a chance to help the offense or hell help the secondary out

You aren't freaking out that Bryon Bell and some random other guy are going to be our tackles?

DG says consistency will make an offensive line. He's not going to blow it up. Besides, Nate knows how the d line thinks and Bell is left handed! Not worried at all!

Secret weapons..

DG says consistency will make an offensive line. He's not going to blow it up. Besides, Nate knows how the d line thinks and Bell is left handed! Not worried at all!

Secret weapons..

If you have watched Bells career of people blowing by him.....you should be worried. Left handiness doesn't suddenly make him athletic on that side

Go look at our starting CBs, OL, WRs, etc last year. Tell me if we had scrubs starting last year....

No names? Yeah. Luke and Cam are the MVPs of our team and not the highest paid!

Remember when Luke sent Beason packing? Ealy could do that to that to CJ or Hardy. Happens every year in training camps

You must be new at sarcasm.

My bad. Yes, I don't always catch sarcasm as well in written form on the huddle. There are many things said completely serious that I think should be sarcasm

My bad. Yes, I don't always catch sarcasm as well in written form on the huddle. There are many things said completely serious that I think should be sarcasm

I thought the left handed part gave it away. That one's on me!

No names? Yeah. Luke and Cam are the MVPs of our team and not the highest paid!

Remember when Luke sent Beason packing? Ealy could do that to that to CJ or Hardy. Happens every year in training camps

I didn't feel the need to name all our scrubs last year. Our RT, RG, CB, CB (both spots outside when Capt goes to nickel), WR2, WR3, etc.

Those are scrubs.

and Beason was coming off a HUGE injury. That is why I endorsed drafting Luke bc I thought Beason couldn't return to form.....which he didn't. That isn't be case with the DEs.

Archived