• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

Hardy isn't walking. CJ goes then his replacement will be found, not Ealy. Argument can be made that DE is a need still as having 4 stud pass rushers make us a much better team. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see us take another DE or DT

lmao let's take all the DEs!!!1

this pick s premature point blank.

if you don't plan on hardy being here next year draft a de next year

same with if the plan is cutting cj next year

if this was the plan all along could have let hardy walk and got some decent help in FA

well, to be fair, that wouldnt be a good solution either...

What have you seen that makes you think that Bell even has a chance of flourishing at LT?

Btw, I don't want Bell starting anywhere. But if he is going to suck at a position, I'd rather it not be Cam's blind side. I think Chandler can be better at LT than Bell. But even then, we still should do more.

I'm like you guys, not a big Bell fan, But also never seen him at LT. However, I'm not a GM or coach, so my insight to the hidden potential is limited. Will say, I agree that O-line is more continuity driven than talent driven.....not to say talent doesn't matter.

I don't know what their plan is and I am hoping for some O-line hog mollies in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rd. But right now, I really want a shut down corner

Before you jump on me, please remember this: I think Kony Ealy will be a great player in the NFL, maybe even for us eventually. But adding a defensive end to a team with the 2 best DE duo in the league with a Top 3 or Top 2 defense when you have Byron Bell as a starting tackle makes ZERO sense for the 2014 Carolina Panthers.

People were pissed when we kept drafting at strong points like linebacker and running back under Hurney. No complaints when Getts does it.

We better not effing pay Hardy now. Such a joke... Robinson comes off the board a pick later.

Gettleman you had me after the first and lost me again.

We're already paying him. Hurney did the same thing with Peppers.

I'm like you guys, not a big Bell fan, But also never seen him at LT. However, I'm not a GM or coach, so my insight to the hidden potential is limited. Will say, I agree that O-line is more continuity driven than talent driven.....not to say talent doesn't matter.

I don't know what their plan is and I am hoping for some O-line hog mollies in the 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rd. But right now, I really want a shut down corner

You don't just get a shutdown corner after the 2nd round. We need OT depth and hopefully a steal.

Archived