• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

I know because I've seen Bell play football before.

Do you know for sure he is the plan? Or is it just talk?

Why are you here and not in a war room if you know more than the front office of a 12-4 team and the player that just retired at the position that stated...."we will be fine."

Is your answer playing a rookie RT at the LT spot? If so then most likely that's why you are here

My Zod what a bunch of whiney asses.

Gman sucks. He needs to go.

Our Oline is going to get Cam killt.

What a stupid pick.

Wah wah fugging wah.

You cry babies make me laugh. Every one of you believe you know more than an actual NFL GM. Laughably funny.

I am going to bookmark this thread so I can reread it every time I need a laugh.

Cra, meat sauce, harpo, and KK sound like little girls who just started watching football. Hellz, even Chuck has enough sense to know this was a value pick.

Me, me, me, me, me. I, I, I, I, I. That is all I heard from all you whiney little shitts.

Our D is top shelf. Our Offense is good enough to keep us in games. Gman has only been at work for a little over a year and has turned us into a very good team.

But, NOOOOOOOOO. Booo fugging hooo to all you laughably funny little whiney ass pansies. Grow a pair. Learn the game. Then come back when you have a clue.

Great thread is great.

Ol was never a huge focus going Into the draft. They honestly like Bell at LT and Chandler at RT.... I kept trying to tell everyone not to expect online in first two-three rounds. It was going to be BPA and one of those guys was going to be a WR, another likely CB or another WR and another DE if value was there.

Hardy's pretty much gone after the 2014 season.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

lol at the hardon this board had for Moses.  One of the most overrated players in this draft.  Apparently Gettleman agrees with those few of us that had that opinion.  Better to get a 1st round DE in the 2nd than a 3rd or 4th round OT.  Only players I would have really preferred to Ealy are Turner or Robinson, but Ealy makes plenty of sense from a value standpoint.  Helps the team on the field and on the checkbook.

it's a good thing cam can run. say hello to another year of cam being the leading rusher.

i just wish when they said protecting cam was important that they actually meant it.

hopefully gettleman parlays this into something that gets us OL in exchange for hardy or CJ.

And the people complaining about Cam getting popped, RBs with no holes, will just.....keep on keepin on

Basically, that is just you.

Some 2nd round scrub OT isn't worth passing on a Stud Ass DE 1st round DE.

fug you stupid fugers

My hero. Tell it like it is brother.

All these idiots want their shiney new toy. I thought that was what KB was for. Now we go shiney new toy for the D, and all the nancies get their precious panties in a bunch.

Too fugging funny. Just too fugging funny.

My Zod what a bunch of whiney asses.

Gman sucks. He needs to go.

Our Oline is going to get Cam killt.

What a stupid pick.

Wah wah fugging wah.

You cry babies make me laugh. Every one of you believe you know more than an actual NFL GM. Laughably funny.

I am going to bookmark this thread so I can reread it every time I need a laugh.

Cra, meat sauce, harpo, and KK sound like little girls who just started watching football. Hellz, even Chuck has enough sense to know this was a value pick.

Me, me, me, me, me. I, I, I, I, I. That is all I heard from all you whiney little shitts.

Our D is top shelf. Our Offense is good enough to keep us in games. Gman has only been at work for a little over a year and has turned us into a very good team.

But, NOOOOOOOOO. Booo fugging hooo to all you laughably funny little whiney ass pansies. Grow a pair. Learn the game. Then come back when you have a clue.

Great thread is great.

Funniest thing is when you are critical.....and people only want to play the "cry baby" card.

Johnny Manziel could of dropped to us. It would have been a value pick. Despite his value.....a lesser valued player would likely have better odds of helping us win. Bc he could of competed to legitimately played in a area of HUGE need vs Johnny sitting the bench

Archived