• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

Who says we need pro bowl talent at OL? We just need better than what we got. We don't have to have a breakout Pro Bowler.....we just need guys that aren't Byron Bell

Exactly and in my opinion and it seems like its shared by many of the other teams is that this draft is deep enough where you can wait on quality OL.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yea and to go with what I said, that's if Roos can even be had at a reasonable contract

Instead of arguing the fact that there are options period as far a acquiring a decent tackle, I'll let the man do what he does & get back to you to geniuses when the offense if ready come the regular season...mad because we didn't select one man like he'd change the whole dynamic of the offense? Defense wins championships, remember that, and if not, go look at this past SB

Instead of arguing the fact that there are options period as far a acquiring a decent tackle, I'll let the man do what he does & get back to you to geniuses when the offense if ready come the regular season...mad because we didn't select one man like he'd change the whole dynamic of the offense? Defense wins championships, remember that, and if not, go look at this past SB

It didn't win one for us last season did it? The line was one of the reasons why.

Odds are all these teams drafting OT's will cut some decent veterans during camp this summer. Wouldn't surprise me to see us sign one or two of these guys and have them come right in and play. Kind of like what happened last year with our guards once the injuries started piling up.

Logic? Holy fug! The answer to our young line is not throwing rookies at it. It's finding a way to bring in some veterans. Drafting a RT rookie to play LT will just make things worse

So what if Hardy can negotiate a team friendly contract and CJ too? This Ealy pick would be even more worthless. One of them has to go in order for this to be a good choice.

Then it was a good pick, because Hardy isn't signing a team friendly deal. Dude is going to get 70+ million contract.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Pretty sure they had a good OL. Takes more than D. We have the defensive front to win a Super Bowl already.....missing the other stuff

Logic? Holy fug! The answer to our young line is not throwing rookies at it. It's finding a way to bring in some veterans. Drafting a RT rookie to play LT will just make things worse

You do realize FA tackles aren't going to be cheap right?

Archived