• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

Where did people get this notion that Pro Bowl OL are easily found after the first round? I would rather take Ealy than someone who hasnt shown they are better than wat OL we have. There is a reason all the top OL men go top 5 or 10....

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Bottom line Gman is the man for this reason! He sticks to his guns regardless of what we the homer fans think or say! We needed a guy like him in our Front office, someone comfortable being uncomfortable! Get used to it, and learn to love it! Our Dline looks a lot like and is prbly better than both Giants Dlines that Owned the patriots in both superbowls! Gman knows that magic formula well and is implementing it here! Tough physical football but, most I'm importantly being HEALTHY in the playoffs! As If opposing O coordinators weren't scared enough! Keek, TD, and Aj will hardly ever get touched now! Suck it the fug up cry babies! We just got a stud DE!

Where did people get this notion that Pro Bowl OL are easily found after the first round? I would rather take Ealy than someone who hasnt shown they are better than wat OL we have. There is a reason all the top OL men go top 5 or 10....

Just about anyone is better than Bell

Who says we need pro bowl talent at OL? We just need better than what we got. We don't have to have a breakout Pro Bowler.....we just need guys that aren't Byron Bell at LT

Odds are all these teams drafting OT's will cut some decent veterans during camp this summer.  Wouldn't surprise me to see us sign one or two of these guys and have them come right in and play.  Kind of like what happened last year with our guards once the injuries started piling up.

Archived