• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

It's not like this was going to be a secret. Gettles said he will Not pass up on an elte pass rusher over a need position if someone was there.. .. He didnt.

I wanted Moses who fell to us like it was meant to be.. Or Allen Robinson, CB Pierre Desir.. Cursing Cody Latimer being swept up by the Broncos.

Id be real mad if we passed on Latimer for Kony but with Hardy not signing long term.. CJ with a huge cap number... It is a need. Also we have THE Elite 4-3 DE rotation now.

I'm not sure how anyone can say they didn't see this pick coming. I was half expecting us to take him last night. Great value and gives us a ton of flexability moving forward, both on the field and with Hardy and CJ's contract situations.

Cap situation is a bigger issue than O line in my opinion, get that settled then things will come into place. Also Gman may have not seen any OT's worth reaching for. Think about it ppl had Moses and Cyrus in the first rd but they hve fallen considerably. Make every pick count thats the Gman way!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived