• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

You seen Bell play? lol 

Have you?

Yeah we all know the Buffalo game and Gillette making him his bitch.

But he's a average Tackle, he can get the job done and get us where we need to go the next year.

He's gonna frustrate us yeah but he'll make solid plays.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Gettleman said in his pre-draft presser "I will not be afraid to draft a 'blue goose' player" and mentioned specifically defensive line among other positions. The guy says what he means and means what he says and people still have a hard time wrapping their minds around what we're doing. He's laid out the plan for you, what else can he do? You're only setting yourself up for failure by listening to what Gettleman says and then continuing to believe that we'll do the opposite.

We also have backs who arena getting any younger & questionable play calling in crucial moments, you can't just place the blame solely on the line

Playcalling looks bad bc we can't run basic run plays effectively.....and are a run O.

I don't think any of this years OL talent is better than what we have...why draft scrubs when we already have them on the team

Our OL is made up of all late or undrafted scrubs. Or other team's cast offs. 

Any OT taken in the first 3 rounds will be better. 

Have you?

Yeah we all know the Buffalo game and Gillette making him his bitch.

But he's a average Tackle, he can get the job done and get us where we need to go the next year.

He's gonna frustrate us yeah but he'll make solid plays.

Now let's not get ahead of ourselves. Lol.

Archived