• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

CJ, Star, Hardy, Ealy -- thats a terrfying dline when it comes to passing downs. Just solidified that even if we lose hardy or cj, we have a replacement. Ill wait til the end of the draft to whine about needs but as of right now, im thrilled with our first two picks. Was telling my dad when the draft started that ealy would be a steal for his cowboys in round 2.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

For the Cowboys sure, for the Panthers no.

Bell is our LT

doesn't matter what rookie we drafted unless i was like, Lewan or something

Bell is our LT

we're looking for a RT.

Say it with me

Byron Bell is the Carolina Panthers 2014 Left Tackle

LOL Turner or Tiny would beat him out by mid season. 

Gettleman's a joke. We didn't get our ass kicked by the Miners at the goaline because of our defense. We have one of the worst OLines in the NFL and he thinks he can plug in some guys and its fine. Frankly, we are slipping behind everyone in our division because while they are shoring up their deficiencies, we are going BPA. Simply terrible.

Fatboy Tolbert just isn't the one who should be getting snaps at the GL against a D like that

Does thinking about the Carolina Panthers not include protecting your franchise QB, the most important player in the history of the team? Were we not division champs just last year going something like 10-1 or 11-1 to close out the regular season? We're rebuilding?

Naw, that's probably too sophisticated for him. I bet he needs some know nothing internet GM to explain it to him.

Bell is our LT

doesn't matter what rookie we drafted unless i was like, Lewan or something

Bell is our LT

we're looking for a RT.

Say it with me

Byron Bell is the Carolina Panthers 2014 Left Tackle

then Cam needs to get out of Carolina asap. having Byron Bell as a LT is ridiculous. 

LOL Turner or Tiny would beat him out by mid season. 

And there' still a Strong chance one or both of them is onthe board when we pick

but right now

Bell would beat them out as LT if we drafted either.

Archived