• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd Round Pick Kony Ealy DE

Kurb

CJ, Star, Hardy, Ealy -- thats a terrfying dline when it comes to passing downs. Just solidified that even if we lose hardy or cj, we have a replacement. Ill wait til the end of the draft to whine about needs but as of right now, im thrilled with our first two picks. Was telling my dad when the draft started that ealy would be a steal for his cowboys in round 2.

Sent from my DROID4 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Agreed. I dont care about contract negotiations leverage... our WR corps still sucks and we have no left tackle. Stupid pick.

Bell is our LT

doesn't matter what rookie we drafted unless i was like, Lewan or something

Bell is our LT

we're looking for a RT.

Say it with me

Byron Bell is the Carolina Panthers 2014 Left Tackle

*See Kuechly*

People were saying the exact same thing about that pick...

Apples and oranges. 3 starting spots for linebackers, 2 for defensive ends. Beason had become plagued by injuries and had a slight dropoff in productivity before we picked Kuechly. CJ is 27 and Hardy is 25 and both are at the top of their games.

What helps your team more than anything is having good football players. Maybe the OL prospects just aren't good and drafting them is a wasted pick. Gentleman has done great so far and deserves the benefit of the doubt. He could have traded our future first round pick away for second rounders to fix OL, of course that would be stupid.

Apples and oranges. 3 starting spots for linebackers, 2 for defensive ends. Beason had become plagued by injuries and had a slight dropoff in productivity before we picked Kuechly. CJ is 27 and Hardy is 25 and both are at the top of their games.

Sigh.

Archived