• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Youtube video: Kelvin Benjamin 2013 Drops

Just from watching this video you can see Winston is going to be a good QB in the NFL.  Those throws are all right on the money, Benjamin just drops them.  Hopefully he gets coached up and stops that bad habit.  

Ryan McCrystal of DraftAce.com, former ESPN researcher, posted that video and wrote: "Surprised by some of the reaction to the Benjamin stat I tweeted earlier.. if you distrust stats, watch for yourself"

The Benjamin stat he posted that he is talking about is the pic below, which he posted and wrote: "Consider this before putting Kelvin Benjamin on your team's wish list..." He explained: "the select games is because I only chart against top competition...min. 4 games for each. Selecting toughest defensive matchups. Also don't penalize WRs for drops on poor throws."

About Lee, he wrote: "high number of screens probably inflates his catch %," and he said "that's (also) a given with Sammy...He was basically a 'Wide-RB'"

BehSLw2CAAAYE2S.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

You can tell easily by looking at that video that it's a concentration issue... which is something that can easily be fixed.

First of, you tell KB that he is a big play receiver not a YAC receiver.

Then there is this simple jugs still where you line up 10 yards away from the jugs, catch the ball, count to two then turn up field. It significantly improves concentration.

That chart can be misleading. Would like to see his drops percentage from first. Then did he improve second year. I mean the guy was drafted on potential anyway. Even though he will be 24. Only played two seasons at a high level

Archived