• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not feeling good right now....

Holy sh*t cut it out with the vert... It's overrated when you're 6'5" and have 35 inch arms that make you 112 inches from your base then when you factor in his 32 inch vertical, Benjamin can literally go up and grab a ball that has been thrown 12 feet in the air.

By the way they compared their play-styles, not their measurable's.

Holy sh*t cut it out with the vert... It's overrated when you're 6'5" and have 35inch arms that make you 112 inches from your base then when you factor in his 32 inch vertical, Benjamin can literally go up and grab a ball that has been thrown 12 feet in the air.

By the way they compared their play-styles, not their measurable's.

Which comforts me some. But man just imagine how much sweeter it would be if KB had a 38+ inch vert. Talking about soaring over the DB's. No chance at defending it. 

One thing I learned reading this is -- in the redzone, this kid's hand's are gold. We could've used that in January hahaha.

You have to wonder why he doesnt do that in the middle of the field though. Whatever the case, teach him to catch, the rest comes natural.

But the thing is we need him to be gold more then just in the end zone. We need him to be there when we drive down the field as well. We will depend on him to help pick up first downs and keep moving the ball. If he is only good for th end zone then he is a waste of pick. Why we need to use the 2 pick tomorrow and draft a speed WR with good hands. Hoping there is one there at 60.

What is Muhsin Muhammad? Chop liver. Moose was only a few inches shorter at 6-2 and had good hands and ran good routes. Also has about the same speed as KB I blieve KB will be a solid WR this year and years to come. We just got give the guy a chance to play first.

Ask your wife what the difference 3 inches is.

That is all I got.

3 inches is 3 inches son.

I watched Chuck play all his home games in college. Chuck is one of my favorite players ever.

Chuck has never in his life had a 39" vertical. :lol:

MJ could dunk with his head near the rim. Chuck was lucky if his hand was over the rim. :lol:

barkley could jump pretty damn high, especially for a short (nba wise) chubby guy.

But the thing is we need him to be gold more then just in the end zone. We need him to be there when we drive down the field as well. We will depend on him to help pick up first downs and keep moving the ball. If he is only good for th end zone then he is a waste of pick. Why we need to use the 2 pick tomorrow and draft a speed WR with good hands. Hoping there is one there at 60.

I will rage if we do not draft a starting OT in the 2nd. 

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns. 

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs. 

Poor vertical jump. 

One year wonder. 

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line. 

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off. 

Cam Newton was a "one year wonder."  Did you watch a single FSU game?  My guess is you're going with blind whining.  Term you should become acquainted with: "football speed."

Archived