• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not feeling good right now....

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns. 

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs. 

Poor vertical jump. 

One year wonder. 

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line. 

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off. 

pastor-jet.gif

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns. 

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs. 

Poor vertical jump. 

One year wonder. 

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line. 

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off. 

I doubt very much that Gman takes a risky 1st round pic.

I will admit, I wasn't a fan of this pick. However, most of his issues seem mental and coachable. If Proehl can get through to him, he is going to be a beast! Megatron style beast! Truthfully, he just started scratching the surface last year. Put more faith in what DG and Proehl saw one on one vs. combine.

I will admit, I wasn't a fan of this pick. However, most of his issues seem mental and coachable. If Proehl can get through to him, he is going to be a beast! Megatron style beast! Truthfully, he just started scratching the surface last year. Put more faith in what DG and Proehl saw one on one vs. combine.

Huh? He has physical issues. Speed and vert. 

My biggest concern with KB is concentration and tightening up his cuts in and out of routes.

Not worried about his speed at all. Just look at the dude's tape in college. He's a stud waiting to happen.

I wasn't aware. Has cam said anything about the pick?

I made what I thought would be a logical assumption of the reaction of a Pro Bowl QB, short of known talent at his WR position, observing the choice of a talented 1st round 6-5 240 lb WR.

Archived