• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not feeling good right now....

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns.

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs.

Poor vertical jump.

One year wonder.

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line.

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off.

Every damn possible pick at #28 came with concerns.

KB is as much of a stud with as much possible IMMEDIATE payoff as we could have hoped where we were picking.

Cam is happy, so I'm happy.

Lol at the blind homerism. True fans analyze picks and weigh the good with the bad. 

We already made the pick so I don't know what the fug is the point of negatively analyzing him right now. Kelvin Benjamin has made plays even with his speed on the field and he is not even polished. Many people have already said he is still really raw so take your negative feelings elsewhere. 

We already made the pick so I don't know what the fug is the point of negatively analyzing him right now. Kelvin Benjamin has made plays even with his speed on the field and he is not even polished. Many people have already said he is still really raw so take your negative feelings elsewhere. 

GTFO. 

We should have went Robison. 

Every damn possible pick at #28 came with concerns.

KB is as much of a stud with as much possible IMMEDIATE payoff as we could have hoped where we were picking.

Cam is happy, so I'm happy.

I wasn't aware. Has cam said anything about the pick?

GTFO. 

We should have went Robison. 

How about you gtfo. The pick is already made there are no do overs. So continue to bitch about things while the rest of us will be happy about the things he can do on the field. 

Archived