• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not feeling good right now....

My point is you are being critical of a guy that is a freak of nature because he doesn't jump 4 inches higher.  

Gettleman and staff thoroughly vetted him.  They visited at combine, his pro day, a private visit at FSU, and a private visit in Charlotte.

When it was our pick, he was selected within 30 seconds.  That shows me supreme confidence that they got the player they wanted.

Sure, he isn't Megatron.  But he has more potential than any offensive player (besides Newton) in a LONG LONG time.  Even if he is never a top tier #1, he instantly gives us a redzone threat.

Not much more you can ask for at pick #28.

His vert is only one of many concerns I have with KB. 

GM's vett players every year who bust. Happens to everyone. 

I am praying KB reaches his potential. 

His vert is only one of many concerns I have with KB. 

GM's vett players every year who bust. Happens to everyone. 

I am praying KB reaches his potential. 

Sure they do, no such thing as a 'lock'.

But Gettleman has been very successful in evaluating talent.  I trust him.  

I understand being pessimistic (or realistic if that's the term you want) but at this point, he's a Panther.  

Lmao this begs the question 

You mad brah? 

You've made 103 posts since last night raging about the KB pick to anyone that will listen, and you are going to attempt to play the "u mad" card?

Yeah I'm gonna ahead and say you might want to take a break.

because we should get excited over 2 plays.... right lol

Yupperz. You complain about his vert. and in one play he goes up and gets it. You complain about his lack of speed and in the other play he runs away.

KB may not be the best WR to ever come out of college. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Face it. You wanted the attention. You got it. Now find somthing else to whine about.

There's nothing that annoys me more than people who rely solely on measurables and combine results.

Truthfully, Benjamin was not my top choice.  I wanted Robinson, or an OT and a second round guy like Adams, Moncrief, etc.  With that said, I trust in the scouting of this team.  This is the same team that pulled multiple key pieces from the undrafted player pool last year, along with two rookie or the years and a contender for one last year.  This scouting group knows what they are doing, and Gettleman is about the forefront of that. 

For those that know me from the past when I used to post a lot more, I'm anything BUT a blind homer who gives the team the benefit of the doubt.  I trust this scouting group though. 

Is Benjamin a risky pick?  Absolutely.  Is he a guy that has the most potential to be elite of anyone that was available at our pick?  Without a doubt.

There's nothing that annoys me more than people who rely solely on measurables and combine results.

Truthfully, Benjamin was not my top choice.  I wanted Robinson, or an OT and a second round guy like Adams, Moncrief, etc.  With that said, I trust in the scouting of this team.  This is the same team that pulled multiple key pieces from the undrafted player pool last year, along with two rookie or the years and a contender for one last year.  This scouting group knows what they are doing, and Gettleman is about the forefront of that. 

For those that know me from the past when I used to post a lot more, I'm anything BUT a blind homer who gives the team the benefit of the doubt.  I trust this scouting group though. 

Is Benjamin a risky pick?  Absolutely.  Is he a guy that has the most potential to be elite of anyone that was available at our pick?  Without a doubt.

Hi, Sol.

Solely on measurables / combine results??!?

Tape and production is importance numero uno. What do you think even prompted me to look up his vert? 

I trust our scouting department as well, but we all know even the best scouting departments fail. And we are due lol 

I just think they might have fell in love with his size and let some of the other concerns go which may or may not come back to bite them. 

No question, the potential is there. But like you said, this was risky as hell. 

Archived