• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not feeling good right now....

Kelvin Benjamin: 6'5'', 32 inch vertical

Sammy Watkins: 6'0'', 34 inch vertical.

Kelvin has a 3 inch high-point advantage over the top ranked receiver.

Can't edit or I'd also add in:

Kelvin: 34'' arm length

Sammy: 32'' arm length

So really like a 5 inch high-point advantage.

Can't edit or I'd also add in:

Kelvin: 34'' arm length

Sammy: 32'' arm length

So really like a 5 inch high-point advantage.

Even more facts shitting on the OP. I really wish idiots like him would do some research or THINKING before hitting the submit button on threads. 

Wow, apparently people have taken to thought that's you either like the pick or you're an idiot right now.

I, for one, am indifferent. No one fell back to us that I really wanted, so I'm okay with us picking Benjamin. He has more potential to bust then any other WR in the draft. He has average speed, raw hands, very little experience, and not the best combine numbers. All that being said his size could make him a stud, the consistent dropped passes must stop within 3 years or he's another WR bust we selected. I'll stay optimistic though because Lee had similar problems to go along with injury concerns so picking Benjamin was logical.

With all that being said, I'll support him 100% since he's the newest member of the carolina panthers.

Also, if Lee/Latimer fall back to us in the 2nd round, would you take them?

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns. 

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs. 

Poor vertical jump. 

One year wonder. 

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line. 

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off. 

Well apparently you didn't do your homework like the professionals do.

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Dave-Gettleman-You-cant-coach-6-5-240/78e23a4b-199d-4f70-8326-3773ec2c4a42

I am so excited about this pick. I watched him a lot last season with FSU and he was the WR I wanted in the draft (don't know too much about the others). I believe we found our guy. I never really listen to media or anything. You can tell this guy has the "it" factor. I remember the media not being too fond of our #1 pick and look how that turned out. I have faith in our coaching staff to polish up on his routes and as they say, "You can't coach height."

This was a risky as hell pick rife with concerns. 

Mediocre speed. 4.6 40 and slowest 3 cone of all the WRs. 

Poor vertical jump. 

One year wonder. 

And that is not even bringing up the concerns about his raw route running and questions of getting off the line. 

Man....... Hope this gamble pays off. 

pasted-graphic-300x225.jpg

Archived