• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What I Am Thinking

Looking at a lot of mocks and I think it is pretty safe to assume Cyrus nor Moses will be available at 28. 

So that is gonna leave us with two likely options. JuWuan James and Joel Bitonio. 

Out of these two I am unsure who I would prefer. First impression is James as I think he has more upside, just needs good coaching. 

I think there are two darkhorse here to consider as well. 

Allen Robinson

and

Jason Verrett 

I would be pretty upset with Verrett as I simply am against drafting CB's in the 1st who are not physical specimens / all world players esp considering we are in dire straights with regards to OL and WR . With a great pass rush you can plug and play with your DB's for the most part and be ok. 

My ideal scenario would be to double dip on OT the first two rounds (assuming Fleming not on the board in the 3rd when we pick) . 

I actually think people will be pleasantly surprised with McNuts and King this year. Then look to sure up the WR corps next year. 

His knee has been cleared and he was a top / elite OT prior to the health concerns who just wrapped up an All American season. 

I don't think that makes him a lock to be picked higher than 28.  Teams are still going to be worried about the knee.  Star's issue checked out last year yet he still fell.  GM's outthink themselves all the time. 

Archived