• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers meet with Ryan Shazier

That may be, but the 49ers' Willis makes 10 mil per year, and Navorro Bowman makes 9 mil and some change.

They are both All-Pros. I guess if we had two All-Pro LB's I could maybe make an exception, even then probably not.

That being said, the 49ers are going to find themselves in bad shape cap wise as soon as Kaepernick gets paid. They have a lot of good players who are all going to want to be paid big $$$, so two really expensive ILB won't help that situation.

only 2??? we need 2 WRs... a LT and a RT. RG is also a huge question mark. and with one old RB and one who hasnt stayed healthy in two seasons, RB is also a question mark. our D  is leaps and bounds in better shape than the O...

You beat me to the punch. And I'd even add in LG as a big question mark. Amini has maybe played 16 games combined in his first 2 seasons.

Hahahah! You're lack of talent evaluation and ACC narrowmindedness is laughable. Tell your GF to call me when she's fed up with your dumba$$.

Shazier's a stud. Bring him on.

Classy post. 

I'd expect nothing less from an ex-Ohioite who probably tucks a t-shirt into jean shorts. 

PS, I'd be REALLY careful talking sh1t about ACC football if I were you. Especially after the bowl game Tajh Boyd, Sammy Watkins, and the ACC Clemson Tigers had against THE ohio state university. 

urban-meyer-meme-generator-this-is-why-w

Archived